International Conference on Applied Business Research, Humanities, Social Sciences, Entrepreneurship & Economics
1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in social sciences, economics, and business management.
3. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
4. To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
5. To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
6. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries