SSERS 2nd International Conference on Business Economics, Management, Social Sciences and Education Research
1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more about the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding a wide range of contemporary issues in social sciences, economics, and business management.
3. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
4. To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
5. To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
6. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
We invite scholars, researchers, practitioners, and students proposals to submit papers for paper presentations, interactive sessions, virtual talks, or colloquial addressing one of the following tracks:
Social and Community Studies
Civic and Political Studies
Cultural & Global Studies
Educational and Communication Studies
Economics, Finance & Accounting
Business and Management Studies