The 3rd European Congress on Controversies in Leukemias
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us in person (!), for The 3rd European Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (Euroleuk2022) which will take place 2-3 November 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Following on from the highly successful Euroleuk2020 and Euroleuk2021, Euroleuk2022 will continue to provide clinicians and biologists with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insights into controversies and new therapeutic perspectives in the field and will be of interest to:
• Senior or junior clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Biologists (BS)
• Clinical residents in-training
• R&D personnel
• Pharmaceutical and industry professionals.
The most relevant and latest controversies on the following topics will be discussed:
• Biology of ALL, AML CML, CLL
• Leukemia stem cells (LSCs)
• Routing diagnosis gene expression and mutational profiling
• Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
• Front-line treatment of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Treatment of resistant/relapsed disease
• How novel agents are changing the treatment landscape of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Minimal residual disease
Join us and benefit from;
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Direct scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts
- Expert presentations
- Participation in Q&A
- B2B –networking and establishing new contacts with KOL’s from across the globe
We look forward to welcoming you to Euroleuk2022 in the charming and vibrant city (also known as the happiest) of Copenhagen.